Restaurant AM Floor Supervisor
- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- The AM Floor Manager oversees the efficiency and success of morning and afternoon restaurant service by being directly responsible for the servers, utilities, and hosts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures employees are fulfilling all of their job duties
- Ensures the satisfaction of all guests
- Makes decisions to assist in compensating guests when necessary
- Ensures all guests are taken care of in a timely and professional manner: this includes keeping an eye on ticket times, food in the window, drink service, etcetera
- Handles POS issues during shift
- Makes decisions in case of equipment malfunction and call the proper technicians when necessary
- Signs for incoming deliveries and obtain invoice copies
- Communicates with the rest of management about shifts, including guest and employee issues
- Enforces all standards and rules per employee handbook
- Makes fair and diplomatic decisions when dealing with employee write-ups according to Eclipse standards and employee handbook
- Ensures all employees arrive for their scheduled shifts on time
- Assists in covering any areas that need further assistance or are short-handed
- Strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Computer knowledge and proficiency required, i.e. Microsoft Excel and Word, Adobe InDesign, WordPress
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English
- Must be able to provide proof of Hepatitus A vaccinations. If you have not received the vaccation, you will be required to before starting work. This is in occurdance with St. Louis City Ordinance 64004.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years in Food & Beverage industry
The Moonrise Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, blends cool modern design and quirky sophistication to create a truly unique boutique hotel experience. Located in The Loop- one of St. Louis' most vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment districts- the hotel offers guest a wide array of leisure activities.
We truly feel honored when hospitality professionals look at us closely and consider being a part of our extended "family." We have a fun, focused, driven, culture-oriented team and we always encourage candidates to find out about us before submitting their resume. Joining our team requires that you are 100% guest oriented with a proven ability to wow the guest, while maintaining the culture we operate by. In other words, to succeed with us, you have to love the human race while achieving the goals.
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- We've got a great product to sell!
- We have fun at work, but get the job done.
- We are independently minded and we hire people that are the same way.
- We take the competition seriously, but not ourselves.
- We are lively, enthusiastic, and fast moving
- We do what we say we are going to do and we are who we say we are.
- We're colorful, quirky, and stylish!
- We have a great benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- We do not give you scripts, we like your free spirit, but we're professional.
- 100% of our employees have rated the hotel as a place they are proud to work at, year after year.