- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Host is responsible for graciously greeting and seating customers. This position will monitor server's performance and level of service to ensure that guest satisfaction is meeting our high standards. Utilizing OpenTable the host will maximize table use efficiency and focus on delivering outstanding service and attention. The host is responsible for daily operations, setting up for the day, breaking down after the shift and for taking, placing and preparing togo food orders.
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Learning
- Personal Learning
- 6+ months of host restaurant experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.