- $13.25 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Provide support as a member of the FOH team to include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, learning the menu, helping with FOH cleanliness, setup and organization. In addition, work to provide an ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
- Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers.
- Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders and other check-out services.
- Follow all cash handling procedures; Understand, meet and exceed cashier variance policy (CVP).
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working environment by changing tapes and ribbon as needed, sweeping floors, and completing sweep logs.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow established procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage.
- Answer telephone calls and delivery services orders quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to learn about mexican cuisine foods and products
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency
- Use of tools and equipment
Desired Work Experiences
- Previous FOH, Cashier or Customer Service experience preferred
- Customer Service Focus
At Taco Libre we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.