- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Catering Coordinator position is responsible for the effective planning/coordination and administrative duties of the catering office. Provide administratve support via phone, work processing and catering software systems. The position assists the Director of Catering.
Essential functions include:
- Daily administrative duties: contracts, event orders, processing and recording payments and deposits, filing, scheduling appointments, heavy answering of phone, client communication.
- Maintain Northstar catering software system, food and beverage menus set up needs, audio visual inventories and reports
- Handle member and guest events with ease for 50 guests or less. Work with client directly and finalize all details, collect signed contracts.
- Communicate any catering event changes or updates using the change log and verbally communicating to appropriate managers.
- Assist with special projects in the catering office such as gathering data from previous years on financials, events, statistics.
- Conduct tours and check availability of dates.
- Produce private event menus, catering packets and place cards.
- Perform as hostess in Dining Room or other responsibilities on Special events such as Mothers Day, Easter, Christmas Eve and other holidays
- required to work day or evening shifts, weedays and weekends and holidays.
- Prior exposure to food, beverag, catering operations.
- Experience in hospitality industry
- Ability to access, input, analyze and retrieve information from a computer, working knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook, excel.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, lift, reach, pull, push and grasp
- Ability to be resourceful, creatie and organized.
Jonathan Club is a private member only club with locations in Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles. Club facilities include various Food & Beverage outlets from fine dining, wine room dining, high volume casual and rooftop dining.