MOD/Night Manager-Benefits, hotel discounts and more!
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Who are we?
The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is a 250 room hotel located in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach. As our employee, you will enjoy great benefits, including:
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Plans)
- Free Parking
- Shift Meals
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Incentives
- Employee Motivation Programs
- Employee Hotel Discounts (Wyndham Worldwide) and travel discounts
The Position: We’re looking for a Night Manager with a positive attitude that communicate effectively, work well under pressure, and work efficiently with limited supervision. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule however the position is primarily for the 2nd shift from 3:30pm - 12am. Must have the ability to report to work on time and on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction in compliance with company standards.
- Serves as a Manager on Duty on any given shifts
- To be a hand on Supervisor and be present at all times in the area of responsibility of Front Desk Department, especially during busy periods.
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- Promptly complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Anticipate sold-out situations and obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations when the property cannot accommodate guests with reservations.
- Block rooms in the computer and identify designated requirements and requests.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- To ensure that all room rate, guest data is posted into the hotel property management system accurately.
- To ensure that all room discrepancy are checked and followed-up.
- To identify and correct any errors (i.e. bucket check and over credit report).
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates, implementing Multi Tasking principle and to check their performance periodically.
- To maintain the Daily Pass-ons and MOD report.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Department Head