Luxury Retail Sales
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
TAGS Brand Ambassadors/ Sales Associates are the forefront and faces of our company, and are vital to delivering customer service that offers a distinctive, intimate shopping experience that drive sales results. While all positions within TAGS require working as part of a team to meet the store objectives, personal goals, your individual responsibilities as a team member are crucial. A strong candidate will demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills, and have the ability to keep the selling floor properly organized with merchandise. Building connections with clients is a necessity, and candidates should be able to communicate professionally across all channels. Our employees are expected to represent the brand on and off the clock, and should be passionate about personal development in a professional retail environment.
- Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
- Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls/text, thank you notes, emails, scheduling appointments to review new product, and inviting to store events.
- Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
- Willingness to expand their knowledge on the lifestyle our brand represents, by means of home goods, cafe and gallery.
- Displays an energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on the sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Schedule flexibility and dependability
- Contributes towards the store reaching and exceeding weekly, quarterly and annual objectives and goals; also responsible for reaching and exceeding personal sales goals.
- Partners with store management to form a cohesive team focused on creating an energetic, exciting, innovative and approachable shopping environment.
- Drives the store opening and closing procedures.
- Easily be able to educate customers on all items in the store based on product knowledge of the TAGS Brand, Art, Home and Cafe.
Essential Stylist Functions:
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to the needs of shoppers.
- Advising shoppers on fit and inspiring the customer to buy and create a lasting and positive impression of you, TAGS and the purchase.
- Ensuring that the fitting rooms, back stock, and store are ready for use and reflect the positive experience we offer to shoppers.
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed.
- Responsible handling and adherence to opening and closing procedures.
- Be aware of current events, promotions and sales incentives.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets in order to communicate it to the customer.
- Communicating promotions to shoppers and building professional relationships with repeat clientele.
- At least 3 - 4 years of prior customer services experience working in High-end luxurty retail, Sales preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals and create productive client relationships
- Degree in Fashion/Business/Marketing/Art preferred
- Visual + Creative Eye
Founded in the heart of West Hollywood, here at TAGS, we focus on a culture of responsibility and passion. As a bi-coastal boutique, it is in our everyday duties to support one another and the company we work for; not only at our place of work but in our personal lives as well. TAGS is an environment where personal development and taking initiative is highly encouraged and expected.
TAGS carries high-end contemporary wear, both men, and women, accessories, home goods and an art gallery. We recently launched our very own in-house brand, TAGS, Timeless Apparel and Getaway Style. TAGS caters to the traveling individual, whether it be for pleasure or work.
We pride ourselves on being a diverse group of individuals that have the ability to work together, both cohesively and respectfully, on all platforms.
In House Brand- www.tags.com