- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Must Be able to handle versatility across roles.
Maintain overall cleanliness of area and equipment.
Help out in any area when needed.
Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance.
Abide by Maria's culture.
Be a team player.
Must have strong work ethics.
• Maintain overall cleanliness of area and equipment.
• Operate the dish machine.
• Stock disposables, equipment, utensils, plates, food and paper supplies.
• Assist in the preparation of food items.
• Maintain organization of stock room and walk-in refrigerator.
• Helping out in any area of the kitchen when needed.
• Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
• We offer top pay to the right people.
Must be able to understand standard English
We LOVE…Pasta, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment. If you love what we love come JOIN our TEAM.
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.
Benefits for eligible employees
Growth within the company
A FUN work environment
100% Woman Owned Business
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED AT MIK?
Que se necesita para tener exito en MIK?
1. You gotta love PEOPLE
Te tiene que gustar a la gente
2. Being Genuinely NICE is a MUST have
Se necista ser genialmente simpatico/a
3. Value Quality Service and Food
Valorar servicio y comida de calidad
4. Be Committed to the Job
Compormeterse al trabajo
5. Be a Team Player
Ser parte de un equipo
6. Doing the Right thing, especially when no one is looking
Hacer lo correcto, especialmente cuando alguien no este mirando
7. Think what is best for the Customer, your Co-Worker, and the Company
Tener en mente lo mejor para el Cliente, tus compañeros, y la compania
8. Know the Value of your position
Conocer el valor de tu posicion
9. Know YOUR Value to the Team
Conocer tu valor al equipo
10. Smile and have FUN at Work
Sonreir y divertirse en el trabajo