Superba Hollywood | Head Bartender
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Superba Hollywood is hiring a Head Bartender!
Superba Food + Bread is gearing up to open our new location in Hollywood! Superba is an all-day restaurant, and coffee bar. We are a restaurant committed to chef and product driven food, warm hospitality, a craft bar and unique and cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes our wood hearth and baking know how. We are community oriented and care deeply about art and style. We are passionate about restaurants!
Our family of restaurants includes Superba Food + Bread in Venice, Superba Snacks + Coffee Pasadena and North Hollywood, American Beauty in Venice, as well as Pitfire Artisan Pizza’s throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual to take the creative lead on our cocktail and beer program. Superba Food + Bread, Hollywood bar will focus on classic cocktails using proprietary syrups and infusions and spirits from both small and renowned distilleries. We are committed to making our restaurant and bar a world-class cocktail destination.
- 3+ years of experience as a bartender or bar manager in a full-service restaurant
- A true passion for taking care of guests and team members
- Respect for perfect ice, beautiful barware and seasonal, local ingredients
- The highest standards for cleanliness and organization
- Understanding of operating costs and labor
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication and time management ability
- A focus on the details, such as safety and sanitation, bar cleanliness, and team member appearance
- A flexible schedule. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
What we Offer:
- Competitive hourly wage plus Tips
- Medical, dental, and vision and life insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year, 3 weeks after 3 years
- Life, Balance
- Company Dining Program
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Superba is Equal Opportunity Employer.