Office Administrative and Human Resources
- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We LOVE…Pasta, Free Food, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment? If you like what we like come JOIN our TEAM.
We are currently hiring for an Office Administrative position which will work closely with our Human Resources department, Top Level Executives, and Restaurant locations. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Candidates should have excellent Time Management skills, Office work experience, and have a positive demeanor. We Value Teamwork, Loyalty, Credibility, Accountability, and treating Everyone with Respect.
Responsibilities, such as but not limited to;
Support Human Resources Department
- Process and Audit Payroll
- Compliance with Labor and Wage laws
- Process Employee garnishments
- EDD Notices research and respond
- Research, Analyzing and Reporting
- Maintain current Employee Information
- Maintain Job specific Certification or Documents
- Multiple Work Site
- Credit Card Transaction Disputes
- Liability Claims
Audit and Process New Hires
- Audit information for accuracy and compliance
- Maintain accurate and updated information
- Answer phones and receiving general inquires
- Gift Card Sales
- Customer Comments
Coordinating Materials and Information to Restaurant Locations
General Office Admin duties, such as, but not limited to
- Inventory processing
- Invoice reconciliation
- Office Supply orders
- Research and apply technology that benefits the department
Other Duties as assigned
- Must be able to travel to restaurants on occasion and out of state once a year for a seminar.
- Occasional availability on the weekend, especially during preparation for the LA County Fair in August/September.
- Able to lift 20 lbs. occasionally
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent and skilled in Microsoft Office, such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc…
- Must be detailed oriented and able to follow direction. This is a compliance driven role.
- Able to handle constructive critiques in a positive manner
- Must be a problem solver and independent, but knows when to ask questions and receive input on the “Best Practice” approach
- Customer Service experience, preferably in Hospitality
- Restaurant experience a Plus
- HR experience a Plus
- Help keep all areas of the Home Office clean and presentable
- Must be a Team Player
- Spanish Bi-Lingual (read and write) preferred but not required
We LOVE…Pasta, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment. If you love what we love come JOIN our TEAM.
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.
Benefits for eligible employees
Growth within the company
A FUN work environment
100% Woman Owned Business
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED AT MIK?
Que se necesita para tener exito en MIK?
1. You gotta love PEOPLE
Te tiene que gustar a la gente
2. Being Genuinely NICE is a MUST have
Se necista ser genialmente simpatico/a
3. Value Quality Service and Food
Valorar servicio y comida de calidad
4. Be Committed to the Job
Compormeterse al trabajo
5. Be a Team Player
Ser parte de un equipo
6. Doing the Right thing, especially when no one is looking
Hacer lo correcto, especialmente cuando alguien no este mirando
7. Think what is best for the Customer, your Co-Worker, and the Company
Tener en mente lo mejor para el Cliente, tus compañeros, y la compania
8. Know the Value of your position
Conocer el valor de tu posicion
9. Know YOUR Value to the Team
Conocer tu valor al equipo
10. Smile and have FUN at Work
Sonreir y divertirse en el trabajo