Licensed Vocational Nurse
- $18.00 - $23.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Adolescent Treatment Center, which offers comprehensive clinically-based treatment option for adolescents and their families is seeking a a skilled and qualified LVN Nurse who is interested in making a difference and making a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving and transcribing orders from physicians
- Constant communication with clinical team regarding client needs and/or significant changes
- Documentation using electronic medical records system - Best Notes
- Continuous monitoring/assessment of clients' vital signs, mental status, reaction to medications, etc.
- Medication monitoring including counting and observation of administration
- Perform UA drug screenings
- Take clients to doctor appointments as necessary
- Attend required staff meetings
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Vocational Nursing License (LVN) is required.
- Industry experience preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- CPR & First Aid License required.
- Ability to provide visual and auditory supervision of clients.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with all clients and staff
- Maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality.
- Stays calm and emotionally available in an environment serving emotionally disturbed youth.
- Demonstrates group leadership and organizational skills.
- High degree of clinical knowledge and competence.
- Completion of Background Check, including criminal history and fingerprinting.
- Competent in maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain current CPI and CPR certification.
- Valid driver’s license, and MVR clearance.
Please apply here: https://visionsteen.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9