Landscape Maintenance Crew Helpers
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Landscape Maintenance experience preferred but we will train the right people. We are a growing company looking for good quality employees that want to grow with us. Must have proof of US citizenship or alien registration card and social security card. NO EXCEPTIONS. Pay is based on knowledge and experience. Starting salary is hourly at $12.00-$15.00 with possible increase after 6 month probation period. Applicants with a current valid drivers license and clean DMV record are a plus. Looking for self starter and reliable employee. Full or Part time work available. Bilingual a plus
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ability to operate all yard maintenance power equipment such as mowers, hedgers, and trimmers.
- Ability to use manual small hand tools such as spades, hoes, and pruners.
- Ability to apply fertilizer to plants, shrubs, trees and turf.
- Ability to aerate, and apply seed and topper.
- Ability to clean sidewalks and parking lots using backpack and hand blowers.
- Knowledge of planting plants, shrubs, and trees and ability to maintain them.
- Knowledge of plants and insects a plus
- Knowledge of timers, valves and sprinkler repairs a plus
PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED Reply to this ad and attach a resume.
6 month reviews
Paid sick days (5 days)