- $10.75 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
To provide guests and employees with clean, sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Provides guest and employees with clean, sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment.
2) Ensures service ware is sanitized and available as needed.
3) Sets up dish machine in the A.M. and closes down dish machine in the P.M. according to procedures.
4) Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
5) Washes plateware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6) Sets up linen bags in the kitchen.
7) Completes assigned prep work and cleaning duties.
8) Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
9) Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
10) Keeps employee restrooms clean and stocked with supplies.
11) Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
12) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
13) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness.
14) At all times provides a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor.
• Effectively and consistently executes all set-up, maintenance and closing sidework.
• Assists other kitchen members with prep work and cleaning responsibilities.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.