- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Maintains pinsetters, automatic scoring, lanes, building and all other club equipment at the highest level of efficiency.
• Reports to the A Mechanic and General Manager.
• Help to identify repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment.
• Assists employees in diagnosing malfunctioning equipment based on observation and the application of knowledge and experience.
• Helps to and machine area is clean and organized at all times, e.g. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.
• Helps to performs all regular maintenance on all other club equipment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• One or more years of related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination, education and experience.
• Knowledge with Qubica.
• Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
• Regular use of hands and fingers, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
• Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
• Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
• Works well with others
• Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.