- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Maintains pinsetters, automatic scoring, lanes, building and all other club equipment at the highest level of efficiency.
• Reports to the A Mechanic and General Manager.
• Help to identify repairs needed on malfunctioning bowling equipment.
• Assists employees in diagnosing malfunctioning equipment based on observation and the application of knowledge and experience.
• Helps to and machine area is clean and organized at all times, e.g. workbench, work area, service aisle, etc.
• Helps to performs all regular maintenance on all other club equipment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• One or more years of related experience on Brunswick A-2 machines; or equivalent combination, education and experience.
• Knowledge with Qubica.
• Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work in an environment with high noise levels
• Regular use of hands and fingers, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
• Open availability, including weekend nights and holidays
• Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
• Works well with others
• Reliable, Trustworthy, Accountable and has a passion for customer service
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.