Restaurant Line Leader
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Mighty Quinn's BBQ is a pioneer in the food world being one of the first authentic barbeque experiences in a fast, casual setting. Our approach is simple, we source the best quality ingredients and don't fuss with them too much. We are looking for the best quality people to serve our awesome food and deliver genuine service to our guests.
Job Classification: Restaurant Line Leader
Job type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: General Manager
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in completing all Shift Duties and ensure that all tasks have been executed properly and in compliance with all Mighty Quinn’s BBQ rules
- Provide support to the FOH Service Line by regularly assisting Cutters, Sides, Cashiers, and Expeditors to ensure successful service
- Occasionally assist BOH staff with certain tasks, where necessary for successful execution of service
- Cover open shifts and/or step in to work on the line, where necessary
- Monitor FOH staff performance and ensure compliance with all Mighty Quinn’s rules, where necessary
- Perform any and all other tasks customarily required of a FOH Line Leader
- Previous Line Leader experience within the restaurant or food service industry
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Food Handler’s Certification as plus but not necessary
- Open availability (including night and weekends)
- 18 years old or older
- Willingness to learn
- Stand for an extended amount of time
- Regularly be able to lift 25 lbs or more
- Bend, reach, pull, or push on a regular basis
- Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
We are interested in people who are hospitable, friendly, enthusiastic, enjoy interacting with people and have a strong work ethic.
Mighty Quinn’s is a EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information or any other protected classifications.