- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Creating the perfect ice cream, and having fun doing it, is the first step to building your successful career at Four Winters. You will work closely with the General Manager to ensure all operations are in line with company policy. Our procedures guarantee the highest level of customer responsiveness, friendliness, and care. Crew members are committed to sharing knowledge about our products and our brand, while delivering an exceptional and personable experience. Growth opportunities will arise for team members that demonstrate exemplary work ethic, teamwork, and hospitality.
A successful candidate will exhibit:
- Excellent people skills
- Prior management experience, at least 1 year
- A natural sense of hospitality that translates into high quality customer interactions
- A sense of urgency and energy while maintaining a fun environment
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to maintain our high standards of hospitality
- Team spirit and a desire to work with a highly motivated and successful team
- Ability to consistently follow the proper recipes and procedures
- Willingness to adhere to Four Winters high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning, teamwork and customer service
- Barista experience is a plus!
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating ice cream and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Expediting customer’s orders in an efficient way, minimizing wait times as much as possible
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and organization of assigned work areas, adhering to sanitation/health regulations and company policy
Four Winters is a trendsetter in the gourmet ice cream market. We produce the smoothest, creamiest ice cream from only the finest and freshest ingredients possible. Through our focus on local sourcing and sustainability, we strive to be an asset to the community. Our shops exhibit an environment of high vitality, liveliness and fun - we are the “in” place to be. As such, our staff are welcoming, energetic, caring, efficient and strive for the best possible customer experience.