- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Host is the first greeting and final contact person at Rangoon Ruby, Burma Ruby or Wahlburgers.
- The Host must have the demonstrated ability to warmly and professionally greet all guests via telephone, email, or in person in order to attain the highest level of customer service.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations, and requests in terms of greeting, seating, and bidding farewell to all guests.
- Preferably, at least 1 year in the restaurant industry, no experience required.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.