- $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
• Assists General Manager in implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Assists General Manager to maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in desired position in a high volume, full service, and high-end restaurant.
• Demonstrates proven ability to review financial planning and strategy, cost accounting, reading budgets, decision making, process improvement, management proficiency, customer focus, and quality focus.
• Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
• Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills.
• Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
• Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality or related field is preferred.
How to apply:
• Please email a copy of your resume.
• Please include the position you are applying for on subject line email.
**No phone call inquires please **
Taste on Melrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Taste on Melrose
Located on a chic stretch of Melrose Avenue—its neighbors include Marc Jacobs, Joie, and Kelly
Wearstler—Taste on Melrose offers the utmost in friendly neighborhood dining. By blending a sense of sophistication into a warm, homey environment, the restaurant has earned a fiercely loyal following during its first decade of operation. In fall 2015, Taste on Melrose doubled in size, adding a new skylight-capped Atrium and an inviting courtyard for leisurely alfresco dining and classic cocktails.
Taste on Melrose has been the "go to" and guest's favorite restaurant in West Hollywood for the past 12 years offering thoughtfully prepared food with warm and gracious hospitality. Recently we have remodeled and expanded our restaurant to feature full bar in our atrium as well as an outdoor courtyard seating. We are seeking an outgoing manager with interpersonal skills to connect with our guests by delivering meaningful experiences is equally as important to us as delivering excellent food and drinks to the table.