kitchen at Winery
Orange Coast Winery Newport Beach, CA
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
looking for someone who has worked in a kitchen before and likes being on their feet than being slow and bored.
- Support smooth operation of an urban winery tasting room in Newport Beach, CA.
- Stock tasting bars with wine, glassdes, and other supplies like napkins, water cups, etc.
- Prepare and serve a variety of Wine Bites include meat/cheese plates, flatbread pizzas, baguettes, and sandwiches.
- Bus bar and table areas for dirty glasses and plates. Wash and stow these items.
- Cleaning of winery tasting rooms, restrooms, employee areas, and offices.
- Pickup Trash
- Adhere to Dress Code: Attire should be black or burgundy. This include tops, bottoms, dresses and shoes. In addition to color, we need to pay attention to quality of attire.
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.)
- Superior attendance and punctuality. is mandatory.
- Weekend, evening, and holiday shifts are mandatory.
- Create and support an environment of “Teamwork” by helping a fellow employee or guest.
- Determine ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Be prepared to go home early on occasional slower days.
- Attend mandatory meetings and training.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Be open to performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong Team Work
- Fun atmosphere
- harding working atmosphere