- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a member of the Retail Experience Team within the Operations Department, this position will help lead retail education and training strategies, and, focus on store-level retail trainers and the overall development of our future brand leaders.
This position will be the lead role in training and coaching participants in our Leadership Development Program (LDP), helping them reach their goal of becoming store operators; Manage LDP schedules to efficiently guide them through our training curriculum, and partner with our flagship store management team to coordinate training opportunities and experiences; Drive brand-wide cross sales ratio by focusing on education and support for store-level retail trainers; Participate in delivering video training content through our online platform; Present training classes at regional trainings and annual conference as needed; Serve as a champion for the importance of driving add-ons and cross-sales for the entire brand. This position will also support our new Franchise locations prior to opening and throughout their first year of business.
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- 2+ years in a retail environment and or sales position, preferred
- Retail store management experience, preferred
- Run specialty industry experience, preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of managing, developing and training staff, preferred
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and by providing tools and resources
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and retail POS systems
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.