Low Voltage Project Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
About Our Company:
Since opening our doors in 1995, we provide a number of specialized services to our clients including telecommunications and management consulting. As a multifaceted, award-winning business, our company has quickly become a regional leader by providing cost-saving systems and complete solutions to organizations throughout the United States and Latin America.
About the Position:
As a vital member of our team, the Low Voltage Project Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to build and execute our vision and strategy in support of our overall objectives. The Project Manager will oversee and direct low voltage projects from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, reading/understanding building plans, supervising field labor, ordering and monitoring all required equipment, all while working hand in hand with each department of the organization as well as outside agencies. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of relevant work experience providing general project management. The position requires a display of strong analytical skills with clearly demonstrate an ability to analyze and resolve complex problems. The Project Manager must have good working knowledge of basic computer software such as Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel; and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear, concise and professional manner.
Primary job functions :
- Develop, lead and manage the installation crew(s).
Interpret, create and/or submit documentation in a timely manner including but not limited to Scope of Work & project plans.
- Collaborate with outside agencies including partnered Electrical Engineer Firms, OSPHD, etc.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously & maintain organized and detailed records on each project.
- Track daily progress and costs of assigned projects and provide Management & Operations with weekly updates.
- Present recommendations to Business Development to help in the sales process.
- Submit change orders as necessary as to avoid project delays.
- Maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring timely completion of projects within budget.
- Be the primary point of contact and accountability for all projects.
Educational & Experience Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Technology or related, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP or other recognized Project Management certification.
- 4+ yrs experience in commercial Low Voltage Project Management.
- Well-versed in the technology, equipment and methods related to low voltage cabling.
- Knowledge of current OSPHD regulations a plus!
- Outstanding leadership qualities and exceptional ability to build and maintain strong relationships and teams.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes access to company benefits. This position is an exempt, salaried position.