E-Learning Instructional Designer
- $71K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Instructional Designer contractor is responsible for the design, development and implementation of online courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline 2.
The eLearning Instructional Designer creates and implements effective online courses, is familiar with instructional technologies ancillary tools such as graphics, video and sound editors, and models effective design practices.
This position requires an individual to work with a high level of independence, have strong project management, communication and collaboration skills, and a passion for creating innovative educational solutions.
Key Performance Objectives
- Build video-based eLearning content
- Determines appropriate instructional methods
- Prepare a training development plan
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems to ensure content accuracy
- Facilitates and/or test training during pilot programs
Skill / Experience Need:
- Written, Technical, Verbal Communications Expert (1-3 years)
- Desktop Publishing Expert Adobe Creative Suite/Quark XPress
- Graphics Design
- Light Video Production/Editing
- Agile/SCRUM Experience a plus
We are revolutionizing the idea of teaching and learning. We give the opportunity to go on your own pace and to witness real life projects and how this knowledge is being applied in the different fields.
Our culture reflects this - we are looking for individuals who are pasionate about the e-learning world. Intern to director we share the same enthusiasm in every area!