Running Club Coach
- $11.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Running Club Coach, you will assist with running club programs by motivating, encouraging and always providing a safe atmosphere for all participants. You will work with other coaches and the Running Club Coordinator to implement running programs, schedule events and oversee Running Club programs. Our Running Club Coach is comfortable speaking in front of large crowds of people, is friendly and outgoing, and promotes positive social experiences for all participants. You will be a part of dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with participants, customers and vendors. Joining the Fleet Feet Running Club is joining a team and a community that ignites and supports running and fitness through social experiences. We pride ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff, customers or Running Club Participants. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Outgoing, positive, and supportive
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Deliver a great social experience for participants by fostering a positive and safe atmosphere
- Collaborative and encouraging
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with participants, coaches and Running Club Coordinator
- Support Fleet Feet Running Club programs, initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!