- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Grand opening Kura Sushi Houston Midtown store is looking for Servers to our team! We are looking for detail oriented individuals. We prefer you have experience, but if not, it's OK! Our Servers are responsible for greeting and ensuring customers have an enjoyable experience. Our Servers also assist in day-to-day tasks; we simply can't do it without YOU! Our Servers must be able to:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Greet all customers warmly
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner
- Respond to additional customer inquiries; observing dining process
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Get along with others
- Perform duties in a restricted space
- Other tasks as assigned
Benefits: We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to YOUR success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Meal Discount
- Career growth potential - we recognize employee effort!
If you're interested, let us know! Apply today. Our store management will contact qualified candidates. Don't miss this opportunity! www.kurausa.com
Kura Corporation, the Japanese operator of the revolving sushi restaurant chain "Muten Kura Sushi", currently operates over 400 restaurants across Japan. Kura Sushi USA, Inc. is a consolidated subsidiary of the company that has been expanding mainly in California and is continuing to grow with its new restaurants in Texas.
Yelp review (Westheimer )
YouTube (San Diego)
FOX NEWS (Austin )