Customer Service Representative
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hours: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
The primary responsibility of this position is to review medical paperwork for clients, ensuring compliance with regulations.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Learn and maintain a working knowledge of various regulations
- Review medical exams to ensure compliance with any regulations and guidelines.
- Work with assigned clients to communicate exam results, resolve issues and support client needs.
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Data Enter and upload documents as necessary, ensuring information is accurate and current.
- Answer and redirect calls as necessary.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
Preferred Education and licensing:
- high school Diploma or G.E.D required
- Medical Assistant, Medical Office, or Certified Nursing Assistant Degree or education preferred
- One (1) year of administrative or customer/client support experience
- Experience working in a call center setting a plus
- Experience working in an occupational health or medical setting a plus
- Strong computer and technology skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use critical thinking to analyze information and problem solve.
- Strong oral, written and telephone communication skills in order to effectively explain complex information in an easy to understand way.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team setting.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi task effectively.
- Must be able to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (80%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 10 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.