Boutique & Salon Associate
- $12.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Jayden Presleigh, The Salon & Jayden P Boutique are looking for a Boutique/Salon Associate to join our TEAM. We are a full service salon, & boutique located in the heart of Carlsbad Village.
**Our Front Desk/ Boutique Associate is a very important position in our Salon.They are the "Face" of our business- the first and last face our guests see when they visit our Salon. The "Front Desk" is the HUB of the salon.
Our ideal applicant is someone who is available for opening, closing and weekend shifts. An applicant who is willing and able to cover shifts when needed. Someone with a go getter attitude who is comfortable working in sales for both salon and boutique. Being the face of our salon we look for an applicant who is has a bubbly personality, who can engage with guests and has a welcoming attitude. And lastly, an applicant who can take direction but is also capable of filling their time effectively.We are looking for an individual that is looking for this to be a career not just another job.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clientele and ward-robing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
9. Taking ownership of front desk duties such as: answering and maintaining multiple-line telephones, booking reservations, greeting guests with warmth, upholding our standards of excellence through every interaction
10. Opening & Closing procedures- Marketing assistance
11. Meevo/ Salon Software knowledge and MAC familiarity are an absolute plus
12. Associates must meet or exceed these goals. They increase sales by touching base with any personal clients to encourage them to come into the store and by offering additional products to customers when they shop to increase the amount they buy.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Communicate with customers, Front Desk Team, and Management
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Simple IRA + 1% Match after 90 days
3 days of Sick Pay