FOH Manager - Gjelina Group - Gjusta
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Gjusta is seeking a FOH Manager. Gjusta is an all-day bakery-deli-cafe and gathering place for locals and visitors alike. This position requires someone who is passionate about the hospitality industry and being part of creating an amazing guest experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Responsible for maintaining the ambience in the restaurant at all times (lighting, temperature, music, furniture and overall presentation).
• Recruitment of hourly candidates
• Prepare and present a pre-shift staff briefing that includes any new additions to menu and 86’d items
• Develop relationships with guests, promoting high level of customer service.
• Address any issues with chef or senior management regarding any concerns regarding the main kitchen during service.
• FOH staff support and training with ability to work with and inspire others
• Creating and managing staff schedule and related shift changes
• Ensure positive and creative team environment across all departments
• Facilitate open communication with Sous Chefs, waitstaff and Management
• Salary - BOE
• Employer-sponsored health insurance (employer subsidized)