FOH Manager - Gjelina Group - Gjusta
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Gjusta is seeking candidates who want to cultivate their knowledge of food, wine, food production, sourcing, and partake actively in helping foster a culture of high quality craft in hospitality. We strive at Gjusta to create an environment of learning and collaboration, inviting both those who have long-time experience in hospitality as well those who want to grow their work in the food industry. We are interested in candidates who will take advantage of the breadth of opportunity to learn at Gjusta, and who will bring to the team their own story and experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Responsible for maintaining the ambience in the restaurant at all times (lighting, temperature, music, furniture and overall presentation).
• Recruitment of hourly candidates
• Prepare and present a pre-shift staff briefing that includes any new additions to menu and 86’d items
• Develop relationships with guests, promoting high level of customer service.
• Address any issues with chef or senior management regarding any concerns regarding the main kitchen during service.
• FOH staff support and training with ability to work with and inspire others
• Creating and managing staff schedule and related shift changes
• Ensure positive and creative team environment across all departments
• Facilitate open communication with Sous Chefs, waitstaff and Management
• Salary - BOE
• Employer-sponsored health insurance (employer subsidized)
Check us out on social media: