Hotel Laundry Attendant- Benefits, free work meals, hotel discounts and more!
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Who are we?
The Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is a 250 room hotel located in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach. As our employee, you will enjoy great benefits, including:
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Plans)
- Free Parking
- Shift Meals
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Incentives
- Employee Motivation Programs
- Employee Hotel Discounts (Wyndham Worldwide) and travel discounts
The Position: We’re looking for Laundry Attendants with a positive attitude that communicate effectively, work well under pressure, and work efficiently with limited supervision. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for attending to the cleaning process of hotel linens to ensure guests and associates experience a clean hotel.
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effects on various types of linen.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to lift bends, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.