- $11.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a professional bartenders with a passion for BEER to be part of our opening team! The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Welcome guests in a timely manner
- Inform patrons of seasonal beer selection
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Take drink and food orders
- Process payment
- Make cocktails and pour beer
- Assist co-workers if needed
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven bartending experience, minimum 2 years. (THIS IS NOT A STARTER POSITION)
- Excellent knowledge of beer, wine, spirits, cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent work ethic
- Work well with others.
- Open availability.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific recipes for our specialty cocktails
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
We at Artisanal Brewers Collective are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon!