- $26.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
If you want to join a team environment and want to have a long-term impact in which your attention to detail and dedicated hard work is recognized and appreciated, then this could be the role you have been looking for.
- Help manage the company's performance matrix and provide periodic reports.
- Assist in the supervision of the company's daily operations by coordinating team actions
- Maintain operational and financial records and reports.
- Manage continuous improvements to operational effectiveness in all functional areas of the business, using the management of your project, and the systematic vision facilitates change.
- Directly assist our customers by demonstrating products/services
- Have one-to-one calls with discussion of the company and the use of our services
- Coordinate the follow-up with our marketing department on product inquiries/requests to obtain more information about our service.
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
- You must be systematic, process-driven, and useful in your daily tasks.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an operation or project management position
- Strong operational mentality and project management skills: systems and processes oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills: proven ability to get the best out of others
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- Very knowledgeable about marketing systems
- Excellent computer skills (mastery in the Microsoft Office)
- Extremely articulated and effective written communication