Greeter/Host Position Available - Retail Experience a Plus!
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen first opened our doors in Chicago's Gold Coast Neighborhood in 2013. Now we are a multi-unit restaurant group operating out of multiple states!
The first Doc B's to open in Texas, our Austin location on Palm Way in the Domain, is currently looking to fill a GREETER/HOST position, and we feel that retail experience is the perfect fit! All applicants should be passionate, driven, and want to help create an environment that is genuinely inviting for all guests.
Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to transition out of retail and begin working in the fast-paced and exciting restaurant industry!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find big freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
3. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
4. We offer flexible work schedules - we use HotSchedules, so you can easily release or swap shifts with teammates, and pick up shifts whenever you need extra $$$!
5. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
6. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN! ;)
7. Culture - Doc B's is not another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
You can learn more about us at docbsfreshkitchen.com !
The Chicago Tribune
The Tampa Bay Times
Eater - Austin
"Doc B's Fresh Kitchen...Something Fantastic." - Chicago Magazine
The 10 Best Chicago Restaurants 2017 - TripAdvisor