Greeter | Host Position Available - Retail Experience a Plus!
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant + Bar is located in the Domain in Austin, TX. We are currently looking to fill a GREETER/HOST position, and we feel that retail experience is the perfect fit! All applicants should be passionate, driven, and want to help create an environment that is genuinely inviting for all guests.
Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to transition out of retail and begin working in the fast-paced and exciting restaurant industry!
Why work for Doc B's?
1. WE LOVE OUR PEOPLE!
- We offer an unmatched bonus structure for our FOH employees!
- $500 bonus after 3 months of employment
- $750 bonus after 6 months of employment
- $1,000 bonus after 1 year of employment - AND every anniversary!
- PAID VACATION - All employees qualify for 1 week of paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- We offer Health + Dental benefits to ALL of our team members
- We offer attire reimbursement for your work clothes
- We feed you! We provide a free meal during your shift, and generous employee meal discounts when you bring friends and family in to dine on your day off!
2. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find big freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
3. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
4. We offer flexible work schedules - we use HotSchedules, so you can easily release or swap shifts with teammates, and pick up shifts whenever you need extra $$$!
5. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
6. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN! ;)
7. Culture - Doc B's is not another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
If you think you might be the perfect fit, we want to hear from you! You may also stop by the restaurant (3001 Palm Way) For an on the spot interview Monday thru Friday between 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Please arrive in professional attire with a current resum.
We look forward to meeting you!
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause