Quality Assurance Assistant
- $56K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
With the technology and resources we now have at our disposal, it’s easier than it’s ever been to build skills in cost-effective, low-stress environments. eLearning has completely transformed the way in which learning is imparted to students. Unlike the traditional chalk and board method of teaching, eLearning makes learning simpler, easier, and more effective. We want to provide the best possible courses to our students which is why we are looking to hire a full-time Quality Assurance Assistant.
As a Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be required to…
- Support and work towards getting students to a certification standard.
- Monitor results achieved and assist where necessary
Other Responsibilities include:
- Check student satisfaction.
- Work as part of the Quality team in ensuring high standards are met with a view to continual improvement
- Ensure that systems and procedures are adhered to
- Analyze data from previous quarters and map out fluctuations and changes
- Conduct routine calls with other quality assurance assistants
- Previous quality experience is essential, however, training is provided.
- Experience working in a customer facing role is essential.
- Great attention to detail and can multitask.
- Ability to set targets and work towards achieving weekly goals
We are revolutionizing the idea of teaching and learning. We give the opportunity to go on your own pace and to witness real life projects and how this knowledge is being applied in the different fields.
Our culture reflects this - we are looking for individuals who are pasionate about the e-learning world. Intern to director we share the same enthusiasm in every area!