- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Pok the Raw Bar is a place for people to come and be themselves. We believe in hospitality towards not only our guests, but within our team as well. We strive to provide a hardworking, inspiring, exciting, and authentic atmosphere.
Our restaurant group has brought new trends to the Dallas area, inspired from authentic experiences from Japan and other regions around the world. Pōk serves traditional Hawaiian style poke bowls with a slight Japanese twist. Hip trendy music along with a bright interior, creates an upbeat and lively atmosphere. Tuna, Salmon, and Yellowtail are received on a daily basis and prepped fresh in house, along with all sauces and produce.
Our company is growing and expecting to open 1 more restaurant by the end of the year.
Fun energetic Atmosphere
- FOH Scheduling
- Provides accurate weekly reporting and inventory
- Conduct inventory, report COGS, implement and execute positive changes to improve the business
- Train & develope teammates
- Arrives to work before scheduled time
- Ability to have difficult and professional conversations with teammates
- Holds team accountable to the companys standards
- Promotes an energetic, hospitable, respectful, team mentality and atmosphere
- 2+ years in a management/leadership position
- Positive attitude and passion for making guests and teammates have a positive and memorable experience
- Respect for quality food and beverage
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to oversee 20+ employees
Our team is super important to us. We harbor an energetic and upbeat environment that is guest focused and service oriented. We play great music and have fun at work all day! We currently have two restaurants but will have 4 restaurants by the end of 2019. Join our team today!