One Sales Center Agent
- $60K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Our Client NatGen is searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated people to consider an incredible opportunity with our One Sales Center. Company paid training and licensing classes begin every 6-8 weeks in Cleveland, OH; Portland, OR; and Dallas, TX. Get paid while we invest in your training and licensing to be successful!
Why consider NatGen?
- Ability to sell industry-leading National General products in addition to multiple partner carrier products
- Cross-licensing and selling opportunities – Auto, Home, Health, Supplemental, Medicare, Commercial Vehicle, RV and more!!!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, results-focused culture
- Company paid training and insurance licensing nationwide
- Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential – seriously…unlimited
- Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads
- Premier affinity partnerships producing loyal and “buy ready” leads
- Internal advancement opportunities across multiple departments and verticals – grow with us!
- Sales contests, prizes and competitions
Responsible for selling Customers Property and Casualty products, based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology, providing quotes and selling policies to insureds. In addition, responsible for creating a positive relationship between NatGen and prospective customers. This position may also participate in cross-training and necessary licensing to support the selling of Accident and Health products.
Who we are:
National General Insurance is approaching 100 years serving policyholders. We are a specialty personal lines company and one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. Through our subsidiaries, we provide personal and commercial automobile insurance, recreational vehicle and motorcycle insurance, supplemental health insurance products and other niche insurance products. The company has grown tremendously over the past five years and is poised to reach greater heights in the next five years. Be part of the ride to the top!
National General Insurance Family:
Over the years National General Insurance has integrated several premier and industry-leading companies including VelaPoint, Healthcompare, Quotit, Direct General, LeadCloud, amongst many others.
One Sales Center:
The One Sales Center is the one stop for a policyholders insurance coverage needs. What does that mean for you as a One Sales Center Sales Agent? The ability to sell any and all NatGen products and bundle for your customer…ultimately better coverage for your client and more money in your pocket through our uncapped commission and incentive program. This includes the ability to package home, auto, RV, health, dental, etc. all on one call! The best part is with our long-standing and premier affinity partnerships 95% of calls are from leads who already want to buy coverage from NatGen!
How NatGen Improves your Career:
- Licensing – Don’t have your Property and Casualty License? Don’t have your Life and Health?? Not a problem…we’ll pay for you to get your P&C and L&H license! Complete our Training program and receive up to $500 in bonuses!
- Appointments – Get appointed to sell in all lower 48 states and cross-sell several products!
- Advancement Opportunities – Senior Agent and Executive Agent promotional opportunities based on overall performance and lifetime premium generated. Team Lead and Management opportunities available across all three sales centers. We provide you the tools and mentorship for the next step in your career!
How NatGen compensates you:
- Base pay – Competitive hourly base pay. Not a draw…guaranteed hourly base pay + overtime.
- Commission/Incentive – Unlimited and uncapped. Weekly sales goals are realistic and attainable.
- Total Compensation – First-year agents earn an average of $55,000 to $85,000 per year. Top agents earn $100,000+!!!
- Signing bonus - Already have a Property & Casualty License or Life and Health??? Receive a $500 bonus for being licensed!