- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of
employees. The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
Food safety and planning
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- Will uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
Job Skills and Requirements
- At least one year of management experience.
- Must have restaurant experience.
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: Restaurant assistant managers will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
Fast-paced, casual Vietnamese restaurant where people can go to enjoy good food, drinks, and ambiance in Redondo Beach