Assistant to the Chief Strategy Officer
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Assistant to the CSO performs a wide range of duties which extend the reach and effectiveness of the CSO: Within assigned limits of authority, represents the CSO with their direct reports, executive and senior staff, residents, vendors, contractors, media, and the general public. Produces market research, reports, and presentations, organizes meetings, keeps notes and files, and maintains a high level of confidentiality. Possesses strong written and oral communication skills imbedded in professional level tact and diplomacy. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language. The Assistant to the CSO will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill, and/or disable persons.
Notifies CSO’s team of monthly reporting deadlines, collects their reports and assembles first draft of CSO’s monthly board report.
- Distributes financial reports to CSO’s team at month-end close, highlights variances which will need explanation.
- Assist CSO’s team with annual budgeting process.
- Meeting set-up, virtual (ZOOM), or in-person.
- Event planning such as quarterly and annual meetings.
- Collects and updates market intelligence; such as NIC-Map.
- Produces monthly occupancy report for the campus.
- Produces strategic internal communications for employees and residents.
- Monitors social media presence and produces social media posts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To function effectively in this position, the incumbent should possess and Associates Degree in business, communications or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, training or education is required. Experience in a general, administrative office atmosphere (preferably an adult community setting), including relieving officials of clerical work and administrative and business detail. The incumbent must possess excellent human relations and communication skills to provide effective working relationships, specifically to older adults. The Assistant to the President must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Must have the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects, demands and issues and make correct decisions in a busy operation environment, while at all times maintaining confidentiality.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.