Stock Associate & Sales Representative
- $15.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
** THIS IS A VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDING JOB, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT HEAVY CASES OF ALCOHOL CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY**
* Assist customers with wine selections.
* Maintain stock room and inventory
*Restock & Level all Shelves
* Establish relationship with customers to ensure their needs are consistently met.
* Be current with wine industry trends by reviewing and researching through publications.
* Provide outstanding customer service from initial greeting through sale.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to customers and staff.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Broad based knowledge of wine products, regions, producers and food pairings.
* 3 years in the wine industry as a sales associate.
* Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Have the physical ability to lift 40 pounds.
* High school or equivalent.
* 5 years of sales in the wine & beverage industry.
* Wine training(wine school, sommelier certification etc.).
* Experienced with merchandising of wine products.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume with salary history online.
Salary is negotiable for this position.
This is not an entry level position and applicants will be screened accordingly.