- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hospitality Group in Los Angeles is seeking to add to the team. Group seeks to hire a talented Executive Chef who will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the efficient management of the kitchen operation and all its designated stations including kitchen equipment and training. If you are excited to work for a globally expanding company then this the opportunity for you! We offer the opportunity for growth and development!
- At least five years of experience in a culinary management role overseeing a high-end and high-volume kitchen.
- A friendly, personable demeanor with a willingness to interact with colleagues and guests.
- Commitment to company values and excellent guest service.
- Knowledge of Point-Of-Sale systems, back-office reporting systems, overall kitchen operations, and service techniques.
- The ability and desire to lead a team and influence them to achieve goals and objectives.
- Oversee the hiring and development of staff in order to reach employee retention goals.
- Competitive pay + benefits to include health, vision, and dental benefits after 90 days.
- Great opportunity to make a positive impact and to grow.