West Coast Area Director
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Do you enjoy sharing the skills and knowledge you have with others? You love people and making their day, but more than that – you are passionate about helping people be their best and leading high performing teams. As a Sprinkles Area Director, you will travel throughout your region to oversee your area bakeries. You will support respective General Managers, Assistant Managers, and their teams by developing their leadership skills into driving successful business results. If coaching and development is your favorite part of the job, and you love seeing employees grow into successful team leaders, then you could be perfect for this role! You love driving your business and your team to be their best all day every day, having fun while doing it.
· · Oversee all aspects of the area’s business, operations, and facilities, ensuring Sprinkles standards of quality and service are maintained.
· · Coach, counsel and develop bakery management in building sales and controlling costs.
· · Manage business in a manner consistent with Sprinkles standards and procedures while building sales, guest counts,
market share, and optimizing profits.
· · Determine current and future manpower and succession planning of managers within area.
· · Oversee management training programs to ensure an adequate number of managers are available internally to sustain
growth of organization.
· · Ensure that bakeries are in compliance with all local, regional, and national laws and have all the required documentation and
· · With the assistance of the General Manager, develop and monitor budgets for stores.
· · Support bakeries in the effort to attract, train, develop, and retain employees. Ensure bakeries are following company standards for training and development of employees.
· · Respond to guest and employee needs in a professional, prompt manner, finding a balanced solution to each.
· · Respond to guest services compliment/complaint calls for bakeries in region.
· · Conduct periodic reviews of inside and outside bakeries to ensure that they are clean, well stocked with supplies, and are in
· · Directly supervise 9+ exempt level General Managers, and indirectly supervise all other store managers and non-exempt
· Committed to exceptional guest service. Willing to go above and beyond to do whatever it takes to make the guest happy.
· An energetic, organized, optimistic, forward thinking and creative leader. A flexible self-starter with a proven ability to work well with
· An exceptional communicator. You keep people in the loop and share information through multiple communication channels.
· A person who does what they say they will do when they say they will do it.
· Results driven with an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
· An inspiring leader with ability to interact with leadership and bakeries - but with perpetually rolled up sleeves. Willing to be
scrappy & resourceful. A hands-on doer.
· A road warrior. You understand that you must be in your stores to understand what is going.
· Insert all the other good stuff YOU would want in a co-worker.
· 5 – 7 years progressive leadership experience.
· A degree of some sort that shows us you love to learn, in hospitality or restaurant management is preferred, but if you can
relate psychology to cupcakes, we can’t wait to hear how.
· A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities while staying organized.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to handle stressful environments as many of the problems need immediate resolution.
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Like we said, you’re a road warrior.
· Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds, carrying cupcake trays,
cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.