Immediate Openings for Kitchen Prep Supervisor
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Kitchen/Prep Supervisor Wanted! Immediate Opening!
We are actively recruiting from Taylor Gourmet!
Open House every Tuesday 20 E. Jackson Blvd. from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- 1-3 years of Experience as a Cook or Kitchen/Prep Supervisor (Manager)
- Mass prep experience and good knife skills
- Kitchen smallware and equipment knowledge
- Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection
- Experience in high volume kitchen preferred
- Impeccable service standards, clean work habits, and attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and delegate tasks, while handling a large volume of work in a timely fashion
- Able to work flexible hours to accommodate business needs
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and this position has tremendous growth potential.
See what our staff is saying about working here!
MAKING HEALTHY HAPPEN SINCE 2006 We believe that being healthy is essential to being happy. That’s why it’s our promise to provide quality, healthy food in a fast, responsible, and affordable way. Since 2006, we’ve been focused on serving the healthiest and freshest meals to our guests. With over 30 locations worldwide, we are expanding our brand faster than our toppers top a salad. We go where good people need wallet-friendly healthy food, and the list keeps growing every day.
Join our team!
CHI: We host Open House hiring events every Tues (4-6pm)
at 10 South Riverside.
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.