Patient Care Associate/CNA
Nursing: NICU/Women's Center Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a PCA/CNA/MA to work in a busy maternity center/NICU.
- Under the Supervision or direction of a Shift Manager, performs various duties assisting the nursing staff in the treatment and care of patients of all ages, in accordance with the established methods and procedures of the hospital.
- Minimum Education
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of a Medical Assistant program, Certified Nurse Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, or Paramedic. Student nurse in eighth month of an LVN program or last year of an RN program.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, education, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department.
- The skills and knowledge to provide such care is gained through education, training, and/or experience.