Full Time/Part Time Time Medical Assistant (Santa Clarita)
- $13.50 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Part Time Medical Assistant wanted for our Santa Clarita office.
Part Time Medical Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Working as a part time Medical Assistant in our Santa Clarita office at approximately 20-25 hours per week.
- 2-6 weeks of on-the-job training in our established Burbank and Santa Clarita offices.
- Your MA duties will include direct patient contact, assisting providers while treating patients, setting up for procedures and surgeries, Rx refills and authorizations, working with lasers and treatment lights + other technical medical equipment, scrubbing instruments, thoroughly cleaning exam rooms and work stations and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- Your admin duties will include entering demographics and treatment information into medical software, filing, faxing, follow ups with patients, emailing, learning and implementing office protocols, assisting your team members, completing assigned tasks
- Interested candidates are welcome to apply for a Full Time, dual office position which will involve working at both our Santa Clarita office and our Burbank or Glendale office simultaneously. Commutes/commute times between clinics are paid.
· You MUST have experience as a paid medical assistant -- NO exceptions.
· You will be trained to use our EHR software but must already be familiar with all the basic elements and proper use of EHR softwares, Microsoft Office, Gmail, fax machines, copier machines, digital phones and scanners.
· You must have your own reliable transportation, be willing/able to work from our Burbank and Santa Clarita offices as needed, be punctual and responsible.
· You must also be available to train and work on occasional Saturdays.
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 4 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.