Fleet Manager / Delivery Agent
- $20.00 - $30.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Preferred skills: Can use tools, can use a smartphone, minimum knowledge of electrical, and RV functions preferably over 25
1. Execute regular maintenance plans for the fleet on lot and equipment as developed by Manager.
2. Maintain a well-organized inventory of maintenance supplies and tools and RV inventory. Advise Manager regarding needs of supplies and tools.
3. Track any repair and maintenance invoices and submit for approval to the Manager.
4. Participate in periodic deep cleaning projects at fleet lot. This would include inside and outside areas.
5. As assigned, help repair and maintain of the fleet of vehicles.
6. Use appropriate language, behavior, and appearance and overall conduct with or in the presence of
customers, vendors, and store personnel according to policies.
7. Wear appropriate attire, safety and otherwise, for tasks assigned.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Ability to handle multiple demands.
- Communication skills: good listening, clear instructions.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Experience serving the public.
- Ability to stay calm.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail, accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands.
- Manual dexterity with hazardous equipment.
- Willingness and flexibility to meet the changing requirements of the job.
- Regular predictable attendance.
-Required to have knowledge of computer systems and phone applications.
The exciting driving experience offered, bringing RVs to customers in San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond
We are looking for experienced class C or class B drivers to deliver and pick up RVs to and from our customers. You need to have some experience in driving larger vehicles. We will train you on how the RVs operate but you need you to be able to thoroughly explain the RV use to our customers when you deliver them.
You might drive an RV to or from a mechanic or to a dealership. At times, we have trips cross country, such as to San Francisco, Las Vegas, or Florida. You might tow a car behind the RV. Most trips will be to deliver or pick up to/from our customers in the L.A. area.
You need to do basic pre-inspection checks for preventive maintenance. Deliveries/pick-ups require you to keep accurate time and mileage logs and communicate with us on our software. Position requires a valid driver’s license and to maintain a good driving record. It’s easy, fun, and you get to drive a luxury RV and help customers with a good vacation experience.
Part-Time or Contractor-basis to possible employee status
Possess a Class B or C driver’s license
Have driven larger vehicles and worked with customers
Have great communications skills and great customer service
Able to learn quickly and have an interest in RVs
Interest in growing with an expanding RV company