Guest Service Agent II
- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The beautiful Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Alpharetta is located 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta and less than a mile from the North Point Mall. We are searching for a dynamic part-time Guest Service Agent to provide exceptional service to all guests.
The ideal candidate has open availability and the ability to assist with night audit when needed.
HILTON OnQ EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Purpose for the Position:
To coordinate front office activities of the hotel and resolve problems arising from guests’ complaints, reservation and room assignment activities, and unusual requests and inquiries.
- Assigns duties and shifts to workers and observes performances to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Confers and cooperates with other department heads to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
- Answers inquiries about hotel policies and services.
- Greet guests as they enter and exit the property.
- Arranges for private telephone lines and other special services.
- Oversee public rooms and areas and investigate disturbances.
- May receive and process advance registration payments.
- May send out letters of confirmation or return checks when registration cannot be accepted.
- May act as MOD when necessary.
- Count and handle cash and/or house bank(s).
- Work with other Guest Services team members and other departments.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, with tact and courtesy.
- Plan and organize the work of others.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept full responsibility for managing an activity.