Recruiter for High Fashion Retail
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is looking for a Retail Recruiter who can bring in great employees who have excellent customer service and employees that produce results.
Must have fashion retail experience
Recruiter duties include:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, shopping, etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Able to travel to our locations
- Human Resource duties
- Able to work in our locations and be able to train by example of selling, customer service etc.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media and especially shopping to find great customer service people, etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Able to work in our store locations as a Sales Associate
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Medical and Dental
- Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow