Pitfire North Hollywood | All Kitchen Positions
- $14.25 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are gearing up to reopen our flagship Pitfire in North Hollywood after a major renovation and are seeking talented, experienced, hard-working and highly motivated people to join our team as LINE COOKS, PIZZA CHEFS, PREP COOKS and DISHWASHERS!
We are a company of 8 uniquely designed, entrepreneurially managed artisan pizza joints. We offer thoughtful, seasonal, and chef driven food at a reasonable price. We change our menu with the seasons, we curate amazing craft beer programs that are different at every location, and our wine list is small but mighty. We listen to good music. We encourage our staff to be individuals and express their style. We make our own dough, we hand stretch our pizzas and we are driven by hospitality, art, and being a positive force in the community.
Our family of restaurants includes American Beauty Steakhouse and the Window in Venice, Superba Food + Bread in Venice, El Segundo, and Pasadena, as well as Pitfire Pizza throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
YOU possess a relentlessly positive attitude and care deeply about creating an amazing guest experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in fine dining or fast casual restaurant or recent culinary graduate.
- The highest standards for cleanliness and organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication and time management ability
- A focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation, and cleanliness
- An active ServSafe Food Safety Certificate
- A flexible schedule. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
What we Offer:
- Career Growth potential
- Competitive hourly wage plus tips
- Benefits including vacation pay, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company dining package
Follow us on Instagram: @pitfirepizza
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.