Chiropractic Biller and Account Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
MUST KNOW CHIROPRACTIC BILLING CODES. This is not an entry level position. We are looking for a full time Medical Billing specialist. We need a person that is highly responsible and great with numbers. You must have experience with insurance verification and medical billing. You must be highly trustworthy and have great references.
The job duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Organizing patient's billing schedule at the end of the day
- Matching up cash/credit/insurance received
- Auditing accounts and balancing bugdet
- Verifing patient insurance
- Insurance billing and posting
We are a rapidly expanding, non-smoking, alternative health facility. Our office offers good pay and opportunities to learn. If you have a desire and ability to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas in the country, and be a part of a successful, caring organization, please send us your resume for consideration.
You must be a highly energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing and reliable individual. To qualify, you must be an amazing multi-tasker, like teamwork, be honest and be willing to give your best.