Customer Service / Medical Patient Scheduler / Coordinator (Spanish Speaking)
- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
BUSY PATIENT SCHEDULING OFFICE SEEKING FRIENDLY AND MOTIVATED SPANISH SPEAKING PATIENT SCHEDULER TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
PAST EXPERIENCE AS PATIENT SCHEDULER OR SIMILAR POSITION IN A HIGH VOLUME SETTING IS A HUGE PLUS.
Responsibilities include serving as liaison between attorneys and doctors for scheduling patients, monitoring recommendations, requesting authorizations, checking case status, maintaining accurate records in system, collecting bills and reports, etc.
This is a full-time position, West LA area. Must meet the requirements below.
- PAST EXPERIENCE AS PATIENT SCHEDULER OR SIMILAR POSITION IN A HIGH VOLUME SETTING IS A HUGE PLUS.
- MUST HAVE excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST HAVE ability to multi-task and be detail oriented, focused and organized
- MUST BE ABLE TO work quickly and efficiently and handle large caseload (up to 200-250 patients)
- FAST typing speeds of 80+ WPM IS A HUGE PLUS
- FRIENDLY disposition, with a desire to help people- Ability to work independently and SOLVE PROBLEMS.
- Must be dependable and punctual
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH FLUENTLY
To apply, submit your resume and a 1-2 paragraph cover letter (specific to this position)
NOTE: Submissions without these documents will NOT be considered!
Job Type: Full-time
We are a casual small office and our focus is always to help people and deliver excellent customer service while maintaining accuracy and completing tasks timely.