Sales - Inside Sales (Irvine-CA)
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Inside Sales candidate for domestic and international market (Irvine Ca)
Compensation: Base plus commission
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for the sales position. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professional, and able to learn processes quickly this could be a matched position for you.
Teamwork, strong communication skills, career driven, lead by example, and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for with this available position.
- Positive attitude with smile
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and success
- Technical knowledge of video, computer, and electronic peripherals
- Ability to sell and continually being motivated to succeed in sales opportunities
- Assist sales team with technical sales and knowledge.
- Attend sales meetings to discuss opportunities, strategies, goals and objectives
- Achieve sales targets and create opportunities, follow up with leads
- Efforts in gaining product and industry knowledge
- Medical equipment sales knowledge preferred
- Must have sales experience, being tech savvy, and flexible
- Strength with having presentation skills, excellent organizational skills, and creating great client relationships,
- Emphasizing excellence, being energetic, and having strong multitasking skills,
- Negotiation skills, prospecting, goal setting, being creative, and to be strong with sales planning,
- Demonstrating in having motivation for sales and support, with having great communication skills
- Always have the ability to be friendly, professional, and courteous
- Familiar with modern technology and equipment
- Strong with closing all open opportunities and leads generated
- Preferred having a bachelor degree with a minimum of one to two years of sales and support experience
- Having management skills is a plus
- Having medical imaging and or equipment knowledge is a plus
This is a full-time career oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established, and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays, with matching 401-K
To begin your career in an exciting well established, and stable company, please click on "Reply" button above.
Compensation: Base plus commission
For additional company information visit us at www.ampronix.com
Ampronix is an (EEO) company
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for sales position. As a medical imaging distributor, and manufacturer a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
Teamwork, communication, career driven and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for in this candidate.